Friday, April 24, 2020

Off The Bed

About a month ago, when I really thought Spring was coming  -

I pulled out a big tote back of Spring/Summer knits that I had put away last Summer when it became apparent that I wasn't going to get them knit for Summer.  I put them on our spare bed upstairs as a reminder that they needed to be knit on this year.  And also, to be a constant reminder, not to buy any more yarn, at least for the Spring knitting season.


I finished one of them which is awaiting blocking, and a quick seam, which I will get to this weekend.



I am proud to say, that when I finished it, I went right back up to the bed, and pulled another one down to knit on.  This yarn and a matching scarf have been in my stash since Stitches Midwest 2015, so after almost five years, I would say it is time to get moving on it, wouldn't you?


A plus, it will be perfect for Summer wearing, that is if Spring comes back to Illinois.

Have a great weekend!



No comments: