Monday, April 06, 2020

So What's Next?

Dotted Rays is finished.  As in stick a fork in it, it's done.  LOL, I couldn't resist.


With more than 500 stitches to i-Cord bind off yesterday, I was pleased to have it off the needles.  It is sitting there waiting for me to give it a bath sometime this week, and then I will be able to wear it hopefully, this weekend, to our Zoom Knit Wit session.

But, what to concentrate on next?  My plan was to pull out something from last year's Spring/Summer projects that are currently sitting on the spare bed upstairs.


But, which one?  I am leaning towards NOT casting on a new project, but rather one that is on needles, because, well, wouldn't it be nice on the other side to free up some needles?

Ahh, the dilemma of it all, when you have so much to choose from.

No comments: