Monday, September 21, 2020

Officially The End of Summer

 The calendar is telling us that  Summer ends today.  

If you have been participating in either of the two KALs I have been hosting this Summer, in the pjknits Ravelry group, Together Apart or Summer of Shawls, you have until midnight tonight to post your finished pictures to be eligible to participate.

I have finished my Together Apart and have it here to share with you as we close out a Summer.

It's a long shawl, I can say that!


I used Cascade Sock for the main color, and it is not the softest yarn, but it was in my stash and I am all about using stash these days.



The contrast was Sun Valley Fibers MCN, gifted from my friend Debbie.


I shared my teal with both Debbie and Anita for their Together Apart Shawls by Melanie Berg.


I had to cut just one row short on the final lace pattern, so more than 800 yards came out of the stash for this one.


It was a pretty decent knit for the Summer of 2020.



Now let's look forward to Fall tomorrow and some sweater knitting!


No comments: