Monday, September 28, 2020

Yep, Fall Is Here!

This is yesterday's forecast for the rest of Sunday and then what today was suppose to look like.  Yep, the app was right.  Fall is here with Fall temps, which means I should have been knitting on some sweaters before now.


But, the bright side is that I have been working on some gifts for Christmas and this cowl is almost done.  It just needs its 80 stitches in the round grafted together and then I can call it DONE.



Now, that the knitting on the cowl is done, I can concentrate on my Super Simple Summer Sweater for Joji's Fall Knit Along. I am knitting all one color out of Briar Rose Fiberarts Fourth of July base. This yarn is so super soft, softer than I recalled when I knit a cowl out of it last year for my swatch!



 For now, it is just knitting around to the rib. I am not doing any shaping as I usually would do, simply because I want a nice throw on sweater for the Fall and into Winter.  If I love it, I have two yarns that I bought earlier this year to knit another one come Spring 2021.



No comments: