Thursday, October 01, 2020

October 1st

 


I love so many things about October!  How about you?

I love that I can start really wearing my sweaters, in fact today I have Pavement on out of Briar Rose Fiber Arts Sea Pearl.  Just because I'm retired doesn't mean I can't be wearing my sweaters.


I have all my Halloween decorations up today (I refuse to decorate for Halloween until the first of October).


It's also Socktober, and I have a sock started just for me out of SBY that was a gift from my roomie.

 I am in full sweater knitting mode, steadily working on my Joji KAL Super Simple Summer Sweater and I am a little further than the last time I posted, at the hem on the back.  I still have a bit of knitting to go on it, the front rib and the two sleeves, and am making myself finish it, even though...

 I am in full knit planning mode for Fall and Winter. Watch for blog posts down the road to come of my planning process and of course, the You Tube podcast is going to be all about the sweaters and knits!



No comments: