Friday, October 16, 2020

Finally Finished Friday

A couple of dishcloths for Comforting Crafts out of stash yarn.


 My Super Simple Summer Sweater by Joji.


Out of Briar Rose Fibers, Fourth of July from my stash.


No, I did not do helical knitting, I just wanted to knit it.



I made a few mods to it, to fit me as always.



After two years, the Harry Potter House Cowl is done and ready for gift giving.  I purchased the yarn at Stitches Midwest in 2018 and immediately cast on.  Then, put it away, where it made it to my list for this month's WIPS to complete for a birthday gift next week.


And finally, I finished Aise from March of 2017.  The yarn came from Espace Tricot, right after I first found their You Tube channel and free patterns.  It is out of a strand of Kidsilk Haze and a strand of Madtosh Prairie, that I do not think you can get any more. This thing is fabulously soft and I am going to get a lot of wear out of it!






No comments: