Thursday, October 08, 2020

Socktober Bags

 You all know I am a collector of project bags, right!  Today, I am going to share two of my sock bags with you.

First up is a bag my dear friend, Norma made me years ago to house my sock project, usually for her. 😊 It has always came in handy, because it only housed sock projects and was easy to pick out.  And, I mean the fabric, could it be any cuter? 🧦

And the second one was a gift from my Roomie, a couple of years ago at ZK.  A quick search on the internet, it looks like yarnmonster is still in business.  I especially like these outside zipper vinyl pockets. 


One side houses my notions.


The other side my notecards, with my instructions and yarn label.


These two are my go to sock bags right now, and both house a sock project in them, but then of course that is no surprise to you dear readers, is it?! 🧦


No comments: