Monday, October 12, 2020

Mail Call

One of my many collections ( my new nice word for vices/no will power/search for the perfect one) besides the perfect tote bag, is the perfect cuppa to go.  When I saw the Grocery Girls were selling these on their new website, well, I had to have one.  


You see, I like having a handle to carry it in and to use while drinking out of it.  (Side note, when going to retreats and staying in hotels, I always take my own ceramic coffee mug)

I'll take it out on the riverfront for knitting on tomorrow and let you know how I like it.

I also ordered a couple of stickers, one for my current water bottle and the other I will hold in reserve for down the road.


In the box, the Girls included this cute progress keeper/stitch marker.  Isn't it the perfect color??

And their calling card/thank you, now is this just adorable??


What a fun mail day this was!




No comments: