Thursday, November 05, 2020

Anybody Doing An Advent?

If you remember last year for Advent, I knitted a square in my mitered blanket each day!  It really helped get some squares done. 

 Since July, I have been trying to knit a square every Sunday and so far I have been keeping up. It is big enough to keep my lap warm when I am knitting on it.  I hope to keep up with it going forward after the end of the year.

This year I bought two Advent type calendars, one a sock one that has shipped I just don't have it yet.  The other from Sun Valley Fibers which arrived this week.


Friends know I don't wait well for anything, but after, I popped it open to look inside, I promptly closed it back up and stored it in my closet to wait to open packages starting December 1st.


A couple of  cool things about this Advent is there were several selections of inspiration photos to choose from and I went with one out of the norm for me and we also received a code to use on any pattern from the designer, Ambah O'Brien that we wanted to.  

I'm off to figure out which one to use, so many choices.  Catch you on the purl side.

No comments: