Monday, November 30, 2020

Hey Hey Goodbye

Yes, it is the end of November?!!  And in true November fashion, it is gloomy, windy, cold and if you look really close out my front window, there are little snowflakes every once in a while.  We have had some great weather this November, so I am not complaining.


 

And tomorrow, brings the start of a couple of Advent Calendars, I am dying to open and get started.

The first is mini skeins from Sun Valley Fiber and is going to be a Ambah O'Brien wrap, I believe.  I will know when I open the first one tomorrow.



The second is a 24 stripe sock yarn from The Cozy Knitter.  I will be knitting a stripe a day on two socks and hopefully, on December 25th, I will have a new pair of socks to wear for Christmas.


I am super stoked about both of these Advents, stay tuned in the next few weeks to see the progress!


No comments: