Friday, February 17, 2023

Finally Finished Friday

I've got several for this week, sometimes that is just how it happens.

Row By Row Sampler Cowl by Irene Designs on Ravelry.  If you watched yesterday's PJKnits You Tube podcast, you will know how to enter to win this pattern. 


I knit mine out my personal yarn shop, Carol Sunday's yarn Eden.  The yarn is soooo soft and this pattern so fun to knit!


Aise by Espace Tricot for Hospice.


This is the third time I have knit this pattern all out of different yarns, and each one is unique.  I love a good wrap!


The yarn is Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash Wave, which so remind me of the waves of the ocean as they come into the beach.


The last FO this Friday, is my Yume by Isabell Kraemer.  A tad of lace at the neck and the rest is pure stockinette. 


I used Berroco Remix Light, and was pleasantly surprised at how soft it was!


This is gonna be a great Transitional sweater for this Spring as we go forward.


Happy Friday All!!

No comments: