Wednesday, February 22, 2023

My View For Today

I'm just glad it's not snow.


 So, I'm spending my day with yarn, cuppas, podcasts, and watching it rain.  A Lot.



Earlier this week, I felt like I needed to cast on all the things, but I didn't.

Except for one.  The Autumn League Pullover...which today, I cut bait on!  

This is one I should have listened to my swatch on.  My swatch told me twice that it didn't suit the pattern gauge, but I cast on anyway.  Last night, during a Zoom, I realized it really didn't suit the pattern or the needle.

I'm saving my swatch though, since I really liked the fabric I was getting on the smaller needle.  The yarn is going back into my PYS (personal yarn shop) for a future sweater and the pattern back to my Library for maybe a different yarn later this year for a transitional sweater for Fall.  

You know, sometimes you just need to listen to your swatch, even if you think they lie!

No comments: