Monday, February 13, 2023

Good Monday Morning!

 This week - 


And take 


in our journey...

And now for last week -

Had Hospice Prayer Shawl Group, and my fellow Knit Wit, Sue was wearing her Soundtrack as well, so of course, we had to have a picture together.


I didn't get my wrap blocked, but here are 14 of the lovely shawls and blankets the ladies of the group knitted and crocheted.


I finally finished my first sleeve of my Yume.  Who knew decreases took so much time.  I am so loving the feel of this yarn.  I really thought it might be coarser, but no, it is quite soft.


I've been working hard on my second sleeve of my Yume, and hoping to get it finished by tomorrow. And of course, I am hoping to have it blocked along with another Finished Object by the podcast later this week and Finally Finished Friday.

To round out the week, I did two squares yesterday on my Scrappy Sunday blanket.  Mainly because I really wanted to get back to the second sleeve.


The sun is shining here again at Chez PJKnits, and the plan for this afternoon, is to head out to our local park and walk around the lagoon a few times, maybe sitting a bit on one of the benches to soak up the sunshine and do some knitting.

Have a fabulous week, and I hope the sun is shining on you today as well!





No comments: