Monday, April 29, 2024

Is That Sun Going To Stay Out??

 The sun is trying really hard to come out this afternoon without much success, but still I have a FO to block, my Musselburgh Hat that I cast on in 2022.  It has been a frequent front seat occupant for a while, just in case, I get stopped by construction or a train or, need a quick something to knit on.

The yarn was gift yarn so it checks off two boxes, a long term WIP and a yarn from one my knitting friends.

This weekend, we got together some of the Knit Wits, for another going away potluck!  Two this year are moving their households and leaving us to be nearer to their families.  It is super sad for us, but a nice move for them.


Thankfully, they are just a few hours away and there is always Zoom too!

Hope the sun is coming out where you are!  I am heading out to see if I can put some cushions on the front porch for some comfortable knitting this week!

No comments: