Thursday, April 11, 2024

I've Been A Bit Busy

 Hi Everyone!  It has been a bit busy here at Chez PJKnits since my last post.  

I made two visits to Iowa, last weekend for my oldest grandson's First Communion~

Today, a quick visit for Grandparent's Day for my oldest granddaughter.  This is the first time I have gotten to do Grandparent's Day, because of work, then Covid lockdown, husband's illness and then a colonoscopy last year.  This time I wanted to make sure I went, and don't regret the quick one day trip!

And in another week, I am heading back to watch the grands for the weekend!

I've been knitting on a test knit for Beth MacDonald Stone pretty monogamously!  I am onto the sleeves and really loving Bermy Basic 28.  If you haven't checked out her Bermy Basic Sweaters on Ravelry, you really should!  It is the perfect group of patterns for all kinds of weights of yarns from souvenir yarns to your stash.


I am such a fan of Beth so I am also going to be test knitting another of her designs.  Swatched a possible this morning.


And finally, I blocked the Friday Tee from last year, I'll share pics when I get the ends woven in.  In the meantime, have a good weekend!


No comments: