Thursday, July 01, 2004


I have been up since 5:00 a.m. I fell asleep on the couch around 9:00 last night (way to early for me, trust me) So this morning I started with the first of all the things I was going to do last night. Check the blogs I normally read and try to figure out what to put on mine. So in the course of reading blogs, someone else posted pics of their reading collection (http://sharonstuff.typepad.com/knitknacks/) and the thought hit me. My knitting/yarn collection of figs and such. I actually had a couple when I started, but my good friend Norma really gets me the greatest ones. My equally good friend Jan and Kristy gave me the non-knitting related ones, one holding a dog (signifying friendship) and the other holding a book much like a teacher would. I always wanted to be a teacher and love bringing new info to knitters.  Posted by Hello

No comments: