Sunday, July 18, 2004


I spent the weekend in Iowa visiting ladies I worked with 21 years ago. We came from IL, WI and two from Iowa. It was so good to see them all. Salle on the right I had seen about 6 or 7 years ago when she was back in Peoria. The other two Sally and Marcia I had not seen in more than 20 years. What fun we had! The trip took me about 4 1/2 hours to get home(driving 70 - 80) and about 7 hours to get there. The reason it took me so long to get there is I went the indirect route through Muscatine Iowa, about 2 hours out of my way. BUT--no travel plans cannot not include a yarn excursion. I stopped at Crazy Girl Yarn Shop in Muscatine! Muscatine is the cutest town, sitting on the Mississippi River and they have a yarn shop that over looks the river. How cool! Of course, I bought yarn, but you can't see it, because it is slated for a gift for one of the Radical Knitters and some day I am gonna tell them about my blog and I wouldn't want to give all of my surprises away. Anyway, have car will travel to see old friends and of course yarn shop! I heartily recommend the trip! Posted by Hello

No comments: