Sunday, July 25, 2004

This morning I went looking for some yarn and the pattern that I was just sure that I had bought. Along the way, I got into a cleaning mode, cause the wanted stuff was not being found. It entailed going through several plastic boxes and about 8 copy boxes. While sorting through it all, I decided it was time to let some of these old yarns and old WIPs go, so I packed them up and sat them out for the garbage. AND - I am not looking back! Sometimes, you just have to let them go. No one would want some of the yarn, and several of the WIPS were for me when I was about 50 pounds heavier. Some of the yarns were just a little dab leftover, why was I keeping them??

So in my cleaning fit, I found the pattern, it wasn't I thought it was. I found two yarns, they weren't enough to do what I wanted. And best of all, I now have acquired three circular needles for my collection, some stitch holders, and about 2 dozen marker rings. I know there is so much more down there, and I did find some that I definitely have to get back to.

But on Friday, made a list of "have - to - do", and it is an extensive list! It will probably be Christmas day before I can get to the new projects! And Stitches Midwest is less than a month away!! I need to be knitting!!!

No comments: