Wednesday, May 11, 2005


Happy Mothers Day to Me! On Friday night, I went to put in my VCR a old old copy of Knitting Around that I taped probably 15 years ago off of PBS. It was not complete, and had stuff in between, but I cherished it! My VCR has been acting up, the minute I put it in, I heard this very nasty sound. I knew what happened. So, Roger came out and got it out for me, repaired it a little bit ( I just couldn't rewind it all the way) and tossed the old VCR away and brought up my spare from the basement. That is when I decided it was time to get a "real" copy of Knitting Around and complete! So I got on the net and ordered from Schoolhouse Press. And it arrived today! I am so excited, but I have stuff to do before I can sit and watch it. I am so excited though! And the weather has turned cool, so I think I will make a pot of Kona Macadamia Nut Chocolate Coffee and enjoy a few episodes! I may be a tad sleepy tomorrow, but I also have a dentist appt so I can sleep while they clean the teeth!! Posted by Hello

No comments: