Monday, June 06, 2005

There she goes again! The she is me. And I am making a list and looking at it twice! It is this needle thing. You know I have a mass amount of needles missing. And by george, I know where they are at! In all of those wips of course. So, instead of pulling the wips out and making a list of them (I gave serious thought to doing this) I decided to make a list or rather a sort of guide as to what I am allowing myself to knit on. And here is the list:

1. Sox only 1 pair at a time! But that is a hard one, since I currently have two pairs started and contemplating another. But the another could actually #2 on my list. Byt the second really doesn't count cause it is at work for when I have no knitting with me to knit on.

2. Gift Knitting

3. Scarf

4. Sweater for me for Winter

5. Sweater for me for current season

6. WIP (to get back all of those needles)

7. And finally a project that requires knitting with all my mental facilities engaged. Like the Charlottes Web Shawl

7 projects 7 days in a week? Or 7 projects 7 weeks?

No comments: