Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Next Project Before Yarn Shopping

I thought I'd get done in time today to go to Dunlap, but with the parade starting late and having to do some laundry for my mother, it just did not happen. So, I'm working on another of my projects (in between the Round the Bend Jacket) that I bought yarn from them earlier this summer.
This is going to be a shawl and I think a nice plain black dress would be appropriate. I'd love to have it done by next weekend when I have a wedding to go to. We'll see. I don't have the black dress either so we'll doubley see! With everything going on next weekend - Canton parade in the morning and wedding in the afternoon, I know I won't get to Dunlap next week.

So, it looks like at least two weeks before I get to Knit 4 Together. Fall should be arriving by then don't ya think?

No comments: