Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Had Great Plans For Today

I was going to accomplish so much. But other than vacuuming and sewing the button on this little bib I knitted, I have not done much but eat and sleep in the chair. I was going shopping, but decided to just spend the day at home getting things caught up.


But, yesterday, was such a long day. I was up at 3:30, making sure the boys were up and moving and delivering signs to polling places. Back to bed around 4:15 and finally to give it up and got up about an hour later. Got ready and went into the campaign office and spent the day on the phone reminding voters to get out and vote.

Then from there to the party where I stayed til the end. Ate too much, drank just a little beer and was hoping to celebrate a victory that did not come. It was an interesting experience, I'm sorry our friend Ernie did not win. He worked hard and is an exceptional man. His family worked really hard for more than six months. It's too bad that the other man did not win. I don't believe he is the right man for the job, and of course, I'll be watchin!

No comments: