Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Have Some Great Friends

I know I keep saying it, but it bares repeating or is that bears repeating? Yesterday, was my 49th birthday. But it all started Thursday night. My good friend Norma took me out to eat. Chinese. I do believe it is my favorite food. I ate what I wanted and ignored that I was a Weight Watcher. Then we continued the celebration at Knit Night with some decadent cake. Ummmm, I can still recall it. My knitting friends helped me celebrate with my favorite past time knitting. Jan called from Texas. Those ladies are the best, what more can I say. We are all different but yet the same.


And look what I can now add to my collection of Snoopy apparel (casual days at work will see me sporting my new holiday sweatshirt) and adding to my collection of knitting figurines was this new statute. Isn't is just the coolest!


Then, yesterday, my pals at work helped me celebrate all day long. It started with Maria baking me my all time favorite cake - pineapple upside down cake! She got up yesterday and made it! That girl is something else! At lunch, my coworkers in the back bought me lunch from Bellacinos and then we celebrated again at 3:00 with Ice Cream! Again, WW went out the window. And this is what my pals at work gave me along with just a ton of cards.

How lucky am I? Words cannot express it.

Then last night, after grocery shopping Bob, Willie and I went up to Goodfella's and made Roger cook pizza for us. I had to buy, but it was a nice end to a great day! I am blessed....but the birthday is not over yet. Tomorrow night, we are going to celebrate with Bob's family and my mom.

No comments: