Saturday, February 03, 2007

This Is Just Too Much

Even if I do like wearing my sweaters!!! All of next week is supposed to be like this. That means another chance to wear my sweaters again!

To NancyJ --Yes, the Icord will be a trial! Thats a whole lotta icord that has to go on this sweater. I am letting it veg their for awhile, cause now I want to start my Russian Prime. I am doing the KAL, so if you get a chance, check it out over at www.russianprime.blogspot.com

Everybody, be warm! I have to go out tonight and I am NOT looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! We have your weather tonight and onward here in SW PA. I'm in the Russian Prime group, too! Since my J&S didn't work out well at all to gauge, I ordered light orange and brown quebecoise and mine came Friday, too! I've cast on and started corrugated ribbing.