Monday, September 01, 2008

This Weekend's Favorite Podcast

Oy...this weekend I am trying to listen to some podcasts that have been on my iPod for quite sometime. I started with Double Knit. So far, I am through #3, but just with those first three have I got into a lot of trouble! And I do mean alot of trouble. In the coming days, I'll show you how much.

It is good trouble. It has been sucking alot of time. As I listen to them in my comfy chair and knit, I keep a pen and paper close by and make notes of things I want to go back and check out. They have show notes on their podcast page with links that take me straight to what I want to see a little more of. That part is so helpful, because a little research can save me some $$$ and then cost me some too.

I recommend you all check this podcast out. If you don't have an iPod, you can still listen to it from your computer.

http://www.rose-kim.com/doubleknit/

Tomorrow, it is back to work for me, but I am looking forward to it. I have a "big" meeting tomorrow morning with the Dean. I am not 100% sure what will happen or how to prepare, but I should know more by lunch tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me!

I've had a great weekend! Hope you all are enjoying your holiday.

No comments: