Saturday, June 12, 2010


I'm Havin A Great Day

I am staying home today. Usually, I go to the shop on Saturdays, but since it is so hot and muggy and most of the regulars are out of town or busy, I am content to stay home and have a weekend where I don't have to go anywhere. That has not happened since the holidays.

I am going to do some serious knitting today...there are so many ideas swimming around in my brain. One of them is my camp contest project...that I cannot share until after camp...the Radical Knitters know what I am talkin about.

The other is my green sweater. I think I might need some more yarn to finish, so I really need to knit to the end of the skein that I am using now on the first sleeve. Then, I am going to jump to the neck and see what that takes. Once the neck is finished I'll have an idea as to if I will need more and put a shout out on Monday for fast delivery from Schoolhouse Press for more or not.

Now, that I have a laptop at my disposal, I am getting so many ideas of things I want to do....maybe it wasn't a bad thing not having a laptop sittin right here.

Tomorrow's blog----a juror on Rod's trial is a knitter and got some press in our local paper...I am a little put out my one of the comments, but maybe because they semi have it right....I'll leave that for tomorrow's rant.

In the meantime, it appears that Ewe-nique Yarns is having a pre-Fall sale today while those gals are at market....I am not going over, I am not going over....I am....going to knit what I have! Do not encourage me.

No comments: