Friday, June 19, 2015

Early What???

It came in the mail yesterday.  But, it surprised me in a couple of ways.  


In the baggie it came in, they included my renewal notice.  I think I might have said to myself, I won't need that.  But, then I opened it up and thumbed through the pictures and it had me re-thinking giving it up just yet.  There are actually several sweaters in this issue I really like.


And as luck would have it, the shop got some Molly Ringwald Madtosh in yesterday.  Unfortunately, I am going to have to go on the hunt for one more skein of it, because for my size there is never enough in a shipment for a whole sweater.  (Ok, ignore that gripe, it has been that kind of week!)


It shouldn't surprise me though that this is the Early Fall issue, since even Pantone has released their Fall colors.  I'm liking Biscay Bay a lot, but that would not be any big surprise to any of you now would it?!






No comments: