Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Another Friendship Road Sweater??/

I'm afraid so.  But, I like this one even better than the one before.  And I am going to watch the knitting and the drying of the new one much closer.
 
 
You see, last Fall I decided to hand wash my Friendship Road Sweater.  I am not so patient of a person so when it did not dry overnight, I decided to throw it in the dryer (because the label on Ultra Pima says I can).
 
All of it's imperfections came to light, and I cannot in good conscience wear this out in public.
 


Not only are the "hairs" of the yarn fluffing up, but where I joined a new yarn (because I was running low on my dye lot), they started to make their way to the surface.


And then the yarn started to do this funky stuff!


So, I have casted on a new ne in a bit darker color and will see if I like Ultra Pima when I am done with.

Stay tuned!

No comments: