Sunday, February 04, 2018

What's On Your Needles This Week?

I want to cast on all the things this Sunday, but am trying very hard to concentrate on a couple of things that are currently on the needles.  

One of the things I love about this project, is it is one I can pick up and work a bit on it and put it down quick.  Right now, it is the perfect waiting for the train to go by knitting.  The pattern is from Espace Tricot, Getting Warmer and the yarn is Woolfolk yarn.  

This is my second Getting Warmer for the 40 Months 40 Cowls project.


Today, despite the weather report, it is snowing in Central Illinois.  I flipped the first of the sleeves from Nice Capades Sweater  out on the porch today to get a quick pic of it with the snow flakes coming down.

After the pic, I got to enough stitches to get it off of the double points and onto the circs so I am hoping to take this along to work tomorrow to knit on during lunch.


Later this week, I can feel a cast on coming for the Olympics.  What about you?  Are you going to cast on a sweater and try to knit it during the Olympics?  Join me, won't you?

No comments: