Monday, February 26, 2018

What's On The Needles This Week?

First on the list this week is a Hospice Blanket.  I'm using leftovers from my Hiro Sweater.  I am hoping to have this done today.


Pavement Sweater.  I planned on knitting this during the Olympics, but it's finger weight, I got a late start on it and right now, it is all stockinette in the round.  It may be a plane project later this week, which would be perfect no nonsense knitting.


But, something has been on my brain for a while to knit again.  Despite my goal to use only stash yarn, this Ultra Pima just begged to come home with me last Saturday.  And before I knew it, I was casting on before the day was over.  More to follow on this one tomorrow.


It may have to make it's way aboard the plane instead.  Decisions Decisions.


No comments: