Saturday, June 02, 2018

My Sweater Project - Questions That Need Answered

What are the styles I turn to?

What styles do I look good in?

What styles do I KNOW I do not look good in?

 What would I say is my signature style?

What items in my wardrobe are needed?

Do I need sweaters for work or sweaters for the weekend or both?

Do I want classic sweaters?

What am I most comfortable in right now?

What would I love to be able to wear and how can I make it something that I can wear?

If I knit it, will I wear it?

Do I love the color I have chosen?

Am I just wanting to knit it because "everyone" else is?


Before embarking on My Sweater Project, these are questions I, at least, need to answer for myself.  Partly because I know me, and I can so easily be distracted by what everyone else is knitting, the latest, hottest pattern, rather than just taking time to think it all through.  Which has me knitting all over the place and not being very focused on my knitting.

In the next blogpost, I'll answer these questions for me.



No comments: