Sunday, June 24, 2018

What A Wonderful Weekend With Friends

It was the best of times.  It was the best of times.


We learned a bit about fotography from Emily Straw.


Debbie and I went on "An Adventure"


Even though Kate Spade is gone, she will forever live in my hands!


It was a bit of a challenge getting out of Minnepolis with the road construction going on, but we finally made our way back to Rochester after scoping out Steven Be.



And yesterday, we started our day in the yarn truck shopping before going into the market.


The weekend was so much fun do to this amazing group of women, we call friends.


And then the final leg of "our adventure", Debbie and I hopped in our car and drove home after an amazing weekend, getting home a bit after 1 in the morning.


Tomorrow, I'll show you what came home with me!

No comments: