Friday, July 13, 2018

Finally Finished Friday

Finally after almost two years, and getting a skein to finish my border a year ago, my Lerwick Harbour Hap Shawl is finished.  I love this pattern from Denice at Lost City Knits.  And the yarn, Foothills Fingering is a fave to work with and wear.


I was such a procrastinator on this one.  And so you can see why I need my little playbook of when I need things done by and what I should be knitting on.


As we speak it is in our hotel room, waiting for it's debut at Show and Tell!


Then I'll cover up with it to keep warm.  I cannot wait to cast on another hap, perhaps with a different border next time.  I've already got the yarn from Denise, waiting at home.  But, probably won't until next year because I have lots of knitting to keep me busy until then.

Have a great weekend, I'll blog about camp next week!

No comments: