Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Ahhh, Knitting Camp

It was another wonderful knitting camp!  I learned so much and I have so many new ideas that I want to incorporate into my knitting!  So many wonderful things to see and so much fun and laughter with new and old friends.  They all inspire me!  And make me want to be a better knitter.

Tomorrow, I am going to do a new YouTube Podcast to talk about the weekend.  And then on Thursday it is back to work for a couple of weeks until Stitches Midwest.  After that,  I'm staying put until after the first of the year, when January Thaw comes around.

I've got plenty of knitting to keep me busy in the months to come and am so super excited to share it here and in video, but in the meantime, here are some pics from Camp, I didn't get too many as the iPhone camera just doesn't do justice sometimes.


 We had four Lindas at our camp.


Just a couple of the Contest entries.  The contest theme was Circus.

An intarsia knit rendition of a book cover featuring a Circus Tent.


A tightrope wire act that was strung across a piece of yarn and as she entered the stage with an assistant, the act looked like she was actually walking a tightrope wire.   So stinking cool.

The tattooed lady!  Leave it up to Linda to come up with this one!  The blowup doll actually has her face printed on it!


And table mate, Susan's Dumbo, he was just too stinking cute!


But, the winner was, Bridget and her costume full of cars.


As opposed to, how many clowns can fit into a car.


Just another great camp with a trip to the farm to stock up on some fresh cheese curds that squeak ( a sign of freshness!)


No comments: