Friday, May 27, 2022

The Epic Shawl Is Reborn

 As I talked about in yesterday on my You Tube podcast (yes, I am still calling it podcast), I am a bit bored with my stockinette projects.

Sometimes, you just need silence to listen to the rain and the birds, the quiet of an afternoon, or dark of night.
👂🏻
I was reminded of a project that I started last year about this time, before everything turned to crap.
💩
An epic lace project that friends, Denise from Lost City Knits , dear sweet Holly,  Linda and I embarked on.
🗽
But, I put it aside, until now, when an aha moment hit, pull it out when you just want something different to knit on.
💡
I am loving knitting on it just a few rows today as I listen to the rain and have a cuppa, before jumping into the day.
☕️
My Epic Lace Project is reborn!



And Summer of Shawls is coming next month as well.


No comments: