Sunday, May 15, 2022

The True Meaning of Scrappy

 Today's post is really quite scrappy.  I am trying to navigate being truly alone today.  I am trying very hard not to think of what tomorrow brings or what I was doing a week ago, this very day.  Regrets of things I would have said or did, if only I had known.

But, life is full of regrets, so all I can do for today is blog about a couple of things knitting related from the last week or so.

First of all, my dear knitting friends from the Tuesday Knitters gave me a blessing box a week ago Saturday.  All sorts of wonderful things to help me what we then thought would be a few months. 


These ladies are amazing and they have been by my side for the last nine months, encouraging me, zooming, and all kinds of moral support when I needed it.

Last Sunday, I meant to post the square for scrappy Sunday, but the kids were here and after, I just didn't get it done.


And this morning, very early, I knit today's square for the blanket.


I hope you dear Knitters are having a nice Sunday!  I'm waiting for the rain here at Chez PJKnits, but it is already cooling down and I have turned the air off, hoping that Spring is returning and Summer is holding off.



No comments: