Monday, May 30, 2022

This Is What Happens

 When you lose all track of what day of the week it is, you totally don't know what day it is and how far you are behind with the posting.

Welcome to Monday, Memorial Day dear Knitters and here is what's been up at chez PJKnits since Friday.




I've started my mornings out on the front porch enjoying the birds, the breeze, the quiet, my knitting and a cuppa.






And a wandering ball of yarn.


I added a square to the scrappy blanket rounding out the last of squares for May, and started another just for fun. 


Watched the Indy 500, which is my go to custom every last Sunday in May since I was like in junior high.



And cleaned out the last of the Tall Guy's drawers, along with cleaning another cabinet out.  The rest of today is going to be knitting, watching baseball and podcasts.

Tomorrow is another day and it will be Tuesday.



No comments: