Saturday, June 19, 2004

I am having a real case of starting new things. I was going to call it startitest, but I am not sure that is a word. I have all these projects that I want to be working on while I am working on something else. Most of them are all tied to wanting to wear or take them to Stitches Midwest in August.

Then this wild hair, rears it's ugly head. The said hair is designing a couple of my own patterns that are swirling around in my head. I am so tired of looking for the perfect pattern for what I want, that I figure I am a smart and semi-knowledgeable knitter and I ought to be able to do this, thanks to Judy Chan from Mosaic Yarn Studio in Des Plaines, IL. Judy taught me and my original knitting buddy, Julie, how to knit almost anything to fit. I have used that class that took about a half of year of traveling to Chicago from Central IL, more than any class I have ever had.

But that is another day for this blog as will be a listing of all of those projects that are swirling around in my head. I need to retire, but that is not for about 20 years! More than that I need to win the lotto, but first, as my good friend, Norma would say, have I bought the ticket? I guess we all know the answer to that. Back to knitting--- and dreaming.

No comments: