Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Yippee Skippee! I made it. I am now an official knitblogger. Now, I will break the news gently to my knitting friends. They will be able to keep up with what I am doing (as if they don't already).

And I had an epiphany on Sunday night. I have been trying how best to organize my knitting projects. And my latest idea is to work on one at a time. Knit it to completion and then work on the next one in line. I know, I know, I won't just be working on one, there will be several, because one needs a truly idiot type knitting project that can be thrown down at will. But, I will consentrate on one really hard at a time.

That in mind, I am currently working on the mate to the Opal Tiger sock for my tubing buddy, Maria. I started these sox about two years ago. When I started them, I told her it would be a while, and now, I just plain have to get the mate done before this year's boating season is done. Hopefully, by weekend it will be done and I can move onto the mate of my Mexico vacation sock.... more on that saga when I get to it.

No comments: