Saturday, January 08, 2005


My son's scarf he requested. A couple of years ago, I knit both of the boys really nice sweaters and have never seen them wear them. I told them I would not knit for them unless they requested it. The youngest of the twins requested one when it was so darn cold outside and he had just started his job at Sears as a cart guy. I have not seen him wear it, except his brother did last night to take out the garbage. It is from Lambs Pride (the color was right) and I am not overly in love with Lambs Pride, its mohair content makes it shred. But, it is finished...Both pictures were taken with my new Christmas camera. This one I told it to shoot it just like it looked. And this is what the lighting looked like coming in the front window. I still have a long way to go to figure out this camera before next month's trip to Punta Cana.  Posted by Hello

No comments: