Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'M BUMMED! And it snows, what else can happen? First, we find out last night that the trip we are planning on in just two weeks to Punta Cana is not going to be Punta Cana, cause due to last hurricane season, they are having a time with malaria. We still don't know where the tour is going, 3 options are out there, Bahamas, Cabos and Jamaca. Jamaca is out cause my friend used to go there all the time and the one time I touched down there, did not care for it. Been to Bahamas but that was 10 years ago on a cruise ship, would go there if that is where they take us. But we won't know anything until at least next Wednesday. Talk about flying by the seat of your pants! It is difficult to find a warm, blue water place that has 75 rooms still open for two weeks out. So maybe it is a good thing that I am not the Travel Agent. Worse comes to worse and it is Jamaca, I will stay home and maybe go to my friend's wedding in April in the Mayan Riveria!

So what ya goin to do? Yarn shop of course...and eat...I ate last night all of the rest of my Hawaiian treats that my friend Norma brought me back (I was into wallowing and food is my friend when I do that). So today we are going to Mary's to yarn shop for more scarf yarn. Just what I don't need, but when you are wallowing yarn is good! But it snows! But does that stop me, Heck no, as long as it not blowin, we're goin!!! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Stay tuned! If I don't get to go on vacation in two weeks, I will take time off to yarn shop, you can believe that one!!

No comments: