Saturday, April 14, 2007

It Feels Good

No, not the yarn. To make a decision. These two are too small. I'm tired of knitting on baby stuff, but I do HAVE to do one baby project. It is for my boss and we have been friends for a long time and he has been the boss for 13 years. So, I am going to knit one for his first grand child.

But, the lavendar one I DO NOT have to finish right away. It was for a co-worker's first grand baby. I have been helping her knit a baby blanket for her new grand child to be and thought it would be nice to knit a coordinating sweater. When this one turned out so small (barely fits my 17" Snoopy), I thought about giving it anyway for a sort of coming home sweater. I just don't have it in me to finish it and give it to her. Besides, I stopped and thought, one of the girls that works in her department is a very good friend. I didn't even knit her one for her second baby she had last year. Now, how would that look?

And the other, well, I'm going to put them both aside for now and pick them up later to finish at a later date. They will make great presents for the hospital in Peoria for Preemies. It feels so good to make a decision. Now, I can knit on what I want!

No comments: