Saturday, May 12, 2007

Finished

The girls I eat lunch with actually clapped for me yesterday, when I announced that these socks were done. You see, they have watched me knit on these since last December and wondered if I would ever finish them. Of course, in between, I did knit on a few other things. They know how fickle I can be when it comes to my knitting!

To Nancy- you betcha my Linda bag (that is what I am calling it), is filled with knitting! But, I am sure you knew that! When a person has 34 projects in progress and on needles, one always will fill a new bag! It's the deciding which project bag to carry that stumps me most! Some day, I'm going to get all of my knitting bags together and take a group shot. Next year, when the oldest is married, and I have his room converted to the Knitting Room seems like a good time!

No comments: