Monday, September 17, 2007

Does Sock Yarn Count?
Or are they just souvenirs of my trip?
If it does, then, this was in my stash. If it doesn't, than I bought these in St. Louis last Thursday.

First stop on my way to training on Thursday was Knitorius. Can I say un real? Cascade, Aracuna, Debbie Bliss, Encore, (Trekking, Opal, Regia Sock Yarns), Rowan...okay I can't remember them all, but I was impressed. The needles, the books, the yarn. It is one that I would go back to and shop for yarn if I could.

Second stop was Hearthstone. Not as impressive as Knitorius, but that could be that by the time I got there, I was ready to beat the rush hour traffic and check into my hotel.

I couldn't NOT buy anything, after all of the time I spent wandering. Consider kind of a rent payment for the fun. My sock stash really does not have too many solids in it, and there are a couple of patterns from the books I bought a couple of weeks ago that I want to try out and need some solids to show the stitches off.

So, I really did just buy souvenirs. When you go on a trip, isn't that what you are suppose to do?!

No comments: