Sunday, September 09, 2007

Don't You Just Love Em

My mug from Jen the Potter arrived on Saturday. I got to choose my color. The funny thing was the business card Jen enclosed is in black and Caribe Blue too. Amy at Knit Camp had hers in the lighter blues and I just could resist owning one myself. It was kind of expensive, but a nice add to the collecton.

I hope I have enough yarn for my Cobblestone. This is going to cut it close. But, I do think that I am going to be able to cut down both the length in the sleeves and the body. I am going on blind faith that it will. Once I get the right gauge , I am going to be just knitting merrily along for some time. I hope this does not come back to bite me in the butt.

I think the last of the hot weather is behind us. It won't be long now, and Fall will kick in and sweater wearing weather. I had better get moving, there is so much to accomplish!

No comments: