Sunday, April 06, 2008


Sundays Are For Laundry

And for sittin around in my jammies watchin baseball until I absolutely have to get out of them. But last night I got a fair portion of the laundry done, so today I am plannin. Future projects of course, or plans for yarn that I have bought.

Maybe because it was so gorgeous yesterday and again today, but I got the urge to put out the Brooks Pullover to dry. I started blocking it on the dining room table last night and had to light a candle to take the smell of wet wool out of the house. When the knitting room is mine, I have a large fold out cutting table that will be moved into the room and I will have a place to block my sweaters. Years ago, I bought a kit from Threadbear Fiberarts to put on top of the table. It waits in the basement. But for now, the dining room table and my beach towels will have to do.

It appears from when I had the Brooks sweater on the table that the flip up of the hem is blocking out! Yippee Skippee!

No comments: