Saturday, April 12, 2008

What A Change

Last Saturday, when I could take these pictures outside, it was sunny, warm and Spring. Today, its cloudy, cold and Winter is Back. But, not for long, Spring will be back in a couple of days. In the meantime, I am trying to figure out what I am going to do with these two yarns.

Originally, this wonderful Encore was going to be the Mitered Square Cardigan. I even started a test square. But, now that I see what it looks like being knitted, I am giving serious thought to the Tomten out of it.

Then, the Taos jacket is in semi permanent time out. Even though, I only have a sleeve, back and collar left to do, I think the consensus is that I am just not going to be happy with it. I am giving thought to making it into an Adult's Baby Surprise Jacket.




In the mean time, I have finished a sleeve on Cinnamon Bark Cardigan and started the second. I am lovin knitting on it!

No comments: