Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Is Over

So someone please tell the snow maker! Enough. I am quite tired of this stuff every other day. I'm tired of the boots. I'm tired of the cold. I'm not tired of the sweaters though! I am wearing mine every chance I get. And dreaming of how many I can complete yet this winter and wear.


Christmas is over now with the Radicals. And I love that last two presents. The Yarn Harlot's calendar and a gift certificate from LYS. Thanks Linda and Karen. What a great holiday it has been.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We are so totally sick of Winter, too. It's been an extremely long one filled with much ice and snow -- well, you've seen my blog. Maybe we all need to Think Spring together! News tonight did say that the Pirates' pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training in 18 days!!!