Friday, October 30, 2009

Pre-Planning

In January, I am going to start knitting from the Knitter's Almanac. The first month is an Aran that I have been wanting to do forever.

Up until last week, I have been giving some serious thought to this Debbie Bliss sweater.

I'm was not 100% sure of the wide collar on it though.

Using maybe this yarn. Originally, this was going to be a long hooded sweater, but after swatching the yarn was just not heavy enough.

So, last weekend, I was leaning toward using it for a topdown tunic. After noodling, on this, I'm giving serious thought to using it for the Aran. Wouldn't it be a nice looking one?

I need to give it a little thought and maybe work some cables with it. I see some swatchin in my weekend (you know I get an extra hour of staying up this weekend!)

No comments: