Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sheesh! Sometimes You Should Sleep On It

In the wee hours of this morning when I couldn’t sleep, I was swatching on the Feather and Fan Shawl. I did not think I would have enough of the Alpaca that I bought for the North Sea Shawl to do the whole Feather and Fan. And I really wanted something fairly simple to knit/wear.

Since I have two Wool Peddlers in progress already, I knew I didn’t want to start another one of those. And I kind of have been thinking about the Ruffled version of it too.

Now, 12 hours later, I see that the Peddler and the Feather and Fan start almost the same except the Feather and Fan has some increases to keep it on the shoulders better? And now, with the wonders of Ravelry, I see that someone has figured out what I spent most of the morning hours working out in my brain….I can knit the Feather and Fan and put the slightly ruffled version on it….

Sheesh! I should have went to bed! So, now almost 9 hours later, I think I’ll cast on for a Ruffled Feather and Fan.

No comments: